The Whitesboro Central School District has a population of approximately 40,000 people and includes urban, suburban and rural areas in the towns of Whitestown, Schuyler, Deerfield, Marcy and Trenton.
- The District has four modern elementary schools, a recently renovated middle school campus and a modern high school.
- Approximately 3,800 students are enrolled in grades K-12. The high school enrollment is approximately 1,200 students.
- A seven-member Board of Education responds to District needs and emphasizes quality education.
- We have a staff of more than 500 people, including approximately 290 teaching and instructional support positions and approximately 220 part and full time positions.
- We have an outstanding extracurricular program, with 37 varsity and junior varsity sports teams, 30 music organizations performing more than 100 concerts a year and dozens of clubs/student organizations.
- Seven school libraries maintain 68,335 volumes and circulate 89,000 books annually.
- The 70 District-owned school buses transport students 750,000 miles a year.
- Approximately 87% of our students pursue post-secondary education.