WHITESBORO HIGH SCHOOL
1. Attention Girls Softball players: Greater Utica Girls Softball League is holding registration for the spring season. Come asap to Main Office for registration times, dates, and other information if interested.
2. Whitesboro Music Boosters is holding their 2nd Annual Shoe Drive. They are collecting new and gently-used shoes to be sent to over 30 different countries to people who need them. Drop off shoes to any elementary school in the district from Monday, April 3rd – Friday, April 7th. Come to Main Office for more information.
3. Literary Magazine will meet on Tuesday in room 619 at 2:20.
4. Our next Bridge Builders meeting will be held on Tuesday in room 625 after school at 2:15. New members are encouraged to attend.
5. There will be a mandatory National Honor Society meeting this Wednesday at 2:20 in room 607. Red Cross Blood Drive, Graduation requirements and sigh-ups, and tutoring for Regents exams will be discussed. All members must attend this important but brief meeting.
6. The library will be open after school today & Wednesday this week.
7. Do you know about the hidden talent of your fellow classmates? This Friday, join the Environmental Action Club’s production of Whitesboro’s Got Talent for the low price of $2.00 a student; $3.00 for adults. Tickets are available at the door.
8. SENIORS!!! Scholarship time is here. Take advantage of the scholarships available to you in Guidance: Helen Townsend Scholarship – Deadline today; Amy Bindelglass Memorial Scholarship – Deadline March 31st; Zonta Club of Utica, - Deadline April 7th; Thread of Life Volunteer Service Award – Deadline April 15th; Kathleen Clements Scholarship – Deadline April 17th; Whitestown Youth Association Bob Mercurio Memorial – Deadline April 19th; Michael Sowich Memorial Scholarship – Deadline May 1st; Oneida County Volunteer Firemen’s Scholarship – Deadline May 1st; & Utica Men’s & Women’s Bowling – Deadline May 1st.