WHITESBORO HIGH SCHOOL
Monday, October 7, 2019
EVENTS OF THE DAY:
Girls Varsity Tennis RFA Home 3:30 PM Marcy Elem.
Girls Varsity Field Hockey at CVA 7:00 PM CVA High School
Girls JV Field Hockey at CVA 7:00 PM CVA High School
1. Senior photos are due to the yearbook staff by TODAY. Please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions contact Ms. Bonomo.
2. Attention Seniors: The following college representatives will be visiting the Guidance Office: TODAY – University of New Haven @ 8:30, Onondaga Community College @ 9:00, & Cazenovia College @ 11:15; Tuesday – Daemen College @ 8:20, St. John Fisher @ 9:05, SUNY Delhi @ 9:50, SUNY, Canton @ 11:15, & College of St. Rose @ 12:45; Wednesday – Lawrence Tech @ 8:20, Niagara University @9:05, Hartwick College @ 10:00, SUNY Plattsburg @ 10:30, Corning Community College @ 11:15, Paul Smith’s College @ 12:00 & R.I.T. @ 12:45. Seniors interested in applying to these colleges may sign up in the Guidance Office to speak with a representative.
3. Attention all students. College Night will be held on Tuesday at MVCC from 6:30-8:30. Over 300 colleges will be there to answer questions and talk about programs offed. Please invite your parents to attend with you.=
4. 12th Annual Deerfield Skeleton Run will take place on Sunday at Deerfield Wilderness Park. For registration information stop by the Main Office.
5. Attention Seniors!!! Here is your chance to be a part of the Senior Dance at the Pep Rally. Practices will be held at the Parkway Building in the Gym on the following days and you only need to make one of them: Tues., Oct. 15th, Wed., Oct. 16th and Thurs., Oct. 17th from 5:30-6:30. **ANY Senior who wants to participate is welcome! **
6. Attention Powder-Puff Cheerleaders!! Practices for the “Battle in the ‘Boro” Powder-Puff game will be held: Tues., Oct. 15th, Wed., Oct. 16th and Thurs., Oct. 17th from 7:00-8:30. All practices will be held at the Parkway Building in the Gym. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Powers in Room 526.
7. Environmental Action Club is having an awareness meeting Tuesday! New members are welcome!! Let’s learn & take action on pressing environmental concerns.
8. Model UN will meet on Tuesday in room 527 after school. We will sign up for our first conference committee positions, pick up chocolate for our fundraiser and get info on the UN Day Field Trip. New members are welcome! See Mrs. Dean in room 527 with questions.
9. The Senior Class will be hosting a Corn Hole Tournament on Tuesday, Oct. 15th at 3:00, outside under the main office bridge. Sign-ups will be during lunch periods and the cost is $10 for a team of two. Let’s kick off Blue and White Week with some fun!
10. International Club members! Reminder to pick up candy in room 503 after school. You need to turn in a permission slip before you pick up candy.
11. Freshman Class Officers: We are meeting this this Tuesday in room 525 immediately after school.