High School students must achieve 22 ½ credits, including four credits in English and Social Studies and three credits in Math and Science.
- Advanced Placement courses offered in English Literature and Composition, U.S. History and Government, French Language, Spanish Language, Chemistry, Calculus AB and Biology.
- Acceleration offered in Math and Science.
- Honors offered in English and Social Studies.
- Project Lead the Way – pre-engineering program – is offered.
- Students have the ability to bridge with Mohawk Valley Community College, Herkimer County Community College, Utica College and Hamilton College.