Using Zoom to Join District Meetings
Please watch this video for a brief overview of connecting to a Zoom meeting, and audio/video basics.
Audio, Questions, and Feedback:
- In meetings with a large number of participants, all attendees will be muted by default.
- During the meetings, you can provide nonverbal feedback via Zoom to raise your hand, indicate understanding, etc. Please familiarize yourself with this process.
- When you have a question, you can raise your hand, or preferably send a chat message directly to the host.
Helpful tips for students:
- Make sure you’re muted when not talking
- Be yourself and respect others
- Ask questions using chat
- Use reactions to engage with your class
- Think before you write
- Utilize the raise your hand feature if wanting to ask a question live
- Set up an intentional space for remote learning