A birthday is a very special celebration for a child. Many students love to celebrate with their friends in class. If your child has a birthday during the year and you would like to send in a treat here is the following information you will need to know:
1. We have 22 students in our class
2. We do have food allergies so please check with me first.
3. Please make arrangements prior to the day you intend on bringing in a treat with the teacher. We may have special events already going on that day and do not want to take away from your child's special day!
4. Please send in a treat that does not require cutting (no cakes please)
5. Please be sure to send in all the supplies needed for the celebration. This would include cups if you are sending in a large drink to share and napkins.
If at anytime you have questions regarding the above information please feel free to contact me!