A birthday is a very special celebration for a child. Many students love to celebrate with their friends in class. If your child has a birthday during the year and you would like to send in a treat here is the following information you will need to know:
1. We have 20 students in our class
2. We do not have any food allergies at this time in our classroom.
3. Please make arrangements prior to the day you intend on bringing in a treat with the teacher. We may have special events already going on that day and do not want to take away from your child's special day!
4. You may send in the following approved treats to celebrate:
* Pepperidge Farm Goldfish
* Kellog's Rice Krispie Treats
* Rold Gold Pretzels
These are the treats that have been approved by our district.
5. Please be sure to send in all the supplies needed for the celebration. If you are sending in a drink please be sure they are either small water bottles or juice boxes. Please do not send in large juice containers as they tend to make a mess in the classroom.
If at anytime you have questions regarding the above information please feel free to contact me!