Frequently Asked Questions
The Whitesboro Board of Education welcomes parents, students, staff members, community residents and other interested persons to its meetings. Board members appreciate your interest in and concern for our school. The Board can better represent its constituents when members of the community take the time to observe the Board in action, express opinions and ask questions.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions, click here.
The following questions are addressed:
- What is the Board of Education?
- What are the responsibilities of the Board of Education?
- When and where does the Board of Education meet?
- How are the Board of Education meetings conducted?
- May you speak at the meeting?
- What is Executive Session?