Creating a SchoolMessenger App Account
To sign up using a web browser, use the instructions below. Click here for mobile app instructions.
Important: If you already have an email address that the school has on record, use this email address when you sign up.
- Visit the following URL http://go.schoolmessenger.com
- Click Sign Up on the menu.
- Enter your email address, your location, and choose a password.
Your password must contain have at least:
- 1 lowercase letter
- 1 uppercase letter
- 1 number
- 6 characters
You will be sent an email at the email address provided. Click the link in the email to verify your account. A new page will open on your browser.
Note: The link in the email is only valid for 24 hours. If you don’t click on it and log into the SchoolMessenger app within that time period, it will expire and be of no further use. You will have to restart the registration process and have a new email sent to you with a renewed link.
To log into the SchoolMessenger Web App:
- Click Log in on the menu bar.
- Enter the email address, password, and location you used to register in the SchoolMessenger App.
Click on Forgot your password? if you forgot your password. An email will be sent to you allowing you to register a new password.
To log out of the SchoolMessenger Web App:
- Click on the icon in the upper left corner of your screen.
- Click Log out.