Fifth Annual Ed Wadas Memorial CO-ED INVITATIONAL
|SITE:||Whitesboro High School|
|Date:||Friday, April 24, 2020|
|Time:||3:15 Coaches meeting and scratches|
|3:30 Field events begin|
|3:45 Running events begin|
Finish Right timing will be the official timer of the invitational and entries will be entered on NY Mile Split by Thursday, April 23 at 11:00 pm. Entry lists will be available on NY Mile Split Friday morning. Concessions and T-shirts will be available. T-shirts will be $15.
Registration will be done through NY Mile Split. Please register once you know if the boys, girls or both teams are planning to attend.
|Brian Holtslag||Michael Carney|
|work: (315) 361-8414||cell: (315) 292-2992|
|cell: (315) 725-9205|
|email: firstname.lastname@example.org||email: email@example.com|
$250 for a co-ed team
$150 for a single (boy’s or girl’s) team
$20 for single entry
|Please make checks or vouchers payable to:||Whitesboro Central School|
|Mail to:||Whitesboro Athletic Office|
|Whitesboro Senior High School|
|6000 State Route 291|
|Marcy, NY 13403|
AWARDS: Ribbons (1st - 6th)
Team Plaques Boy’s, Girl’s, & Combined Champion
- Register on ny.milesplit.com, if you are planning to attend by April 12th, 2020
- Each school may be asked to provide one adult to help run one field event (boys or girls).
- Running and field events - 2 boys and/or 2 girls per school per event.
- Pentathlon - 1 boy and/or 1 girl per school.
- Relays - 1 boy’s and/or 1 girl’s team per school per relay.
- Four event maximum per athlete. (except pentathletes)
ORDER OF EVENTS
|RUNNING EVENTS||FIELD EVENTS|
|100H Pent G||Boy’s shot put followed by Girl’s|
|100H G finals||Girl’s discus followed by Boy’s|
|110HH Pent B|
|110HH B finals||Girl’s Pentathlon High Jump then|
|400 B/G final||Girl’s High Jump (4’ Starting)|
|100 B/G final|
|3200 / 3000 B/G final||Boys Pentathlon High Jump then|
|800 B/G final||Boys High Jump (5’ Starting)|
|400H B/G final|
|1600 / 1500 B/G final||Girl’s long jump followed by Triple Jump|
|200 B/G final||Boy's long jump followed by Triple Jump|
|3000/2000 Steeple B/G final|
|4 x 800 B/G final||Girl’s pole vault (5' 6” Starting)|
|4 x 100 B/G final||followed by Boy’s (7’ Starting)|
|4 x 400 B/G final|
|(Pent 1500/800 will be inserted)||PENTATHLON ORDER|
|100H / 110 H|
|800 / 1500|
- There will be 2 high jump pits.
- There will be 2 runways, long jump will run on both pits then triple jump.
- Jumpers will get 3 jumps and then finals. Throwers will get 3 throws and then finals. Top 7 go to finals.
- Pole Vaulters should be able to safely make opening height.
- Girls Pole Vault will increase by 1’ from 5’ 6” to 7’ 6” then by 6” until there is a winner.
- Boys Pole Vault will increase by 1’ from 7’ to 9’ then by 6’ until there is a winner.
- Please DO NOT bring chalk or tape for the runways or high jump apron. Markers will be provided for your athletes. They will receive their markers upon checking in at the event.
- Buses will be directed to park offsite at a nearby parking lot to allow more spectator parking. Please contact them when you are ready to leave to come back and pick you up.