When You First Sign In
If you're accessing SchoolMessenger using the mobile app, use the instructions below. Click here for web browser instructions.
After successfully logging in with a verified email, you should expect to see any messages that you’ve recently received for any Contacts - student, staff, and/or guardian records - associated with your account email address. You can navigate through options by using the left navigation bar.
Your account information and contacts will be listed based on the information you have previously provided to Whitesboro CSD.
If your email address isn’t associated with school-enabled records:
If your email address doesn’t match with any records kept by the school, you’ll see this message after you log in:
Claim Contacts by Phone:
If the SchoolMessenger app isn’t able to match your email to any contact data in their systems, your message inbox will appear empty. You have the option to try to match a potential school record using your phone number.
- Tap the “Search for contacts by phone” link at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your phone number your school district has on file. Tap NEXT.
- Select an option to receive a verification code.
- Tap SEND THE CODE. A verification code will be sent to the number you entered.
- Input the verification code your received and tap VERIFY.
If verification was successful, you’ll see the following screen:
- If the system found additional contacts, they will be automatically added to your app under CONTACTS.
- If the system didn’t find additional contacts, contact your child's school to verify that you have the correct phone number and/or email address on file.