Drop Off and Pick Up Procedures
Deerfield Elementary Drop-Off & Pick-up Procedures
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ
Parents and Guardians, your help with drop-off and pick-up is important and greatly appreciated! Please follow the 5 steps listed below to help facilitate a safe and timely drop-off/pick-up.
- Please arrive during the time frame listed below to avoid/reduce traffic backing up on Trenton Road.
- Please stay in your car (remind friends & family members who help with drop-off/pick-up).
- Please have your child ready to exit the passenger side of the vehicle at drop-off for safety reasons.
- Please have your vehicle ready for your child to enter the passenger side of the car at pick-up.
- When you enter the drop-off/pick-up area, please pull-up close to the vehicle in front of you. This helps us fit more cars on the circle at one time and helps reduce traffic waiting on Trenton Road.
- Busses arrive and unload between 9:00-9:10AM **Please do not enter Schoolhouse Road during this time.
- Parent drop-off time: 9:10-9:25AM.
- Parent pick-up time 3:10-3:20PM.
- Busses load at 3:20PM and leave the school by 3:30PM.
Please adhere to the following procedures:
- For the safety of everyone
- To avoid potential traffic jams
- To avoid traffic back-ups on Trenton Road
Thank you for your continued patience and understanding.
See you soon!