WHITESBORO HIGH SCHOOL
Friday, November 8, 2019
EVENTS OF THE DAY:
NO EVENTS SCHEDULED1. Attention Seniors: The following college will be visiting the Guidance Office during November: Friday, November 15th – Herkimer County Community College, 10:30-12:30 with admissions table by the cafeteria.
2. Attention Senior: The senior class will be holding a fundraiser. We will be selling Krispie Kreme Doughnuts from Mon., Nov. 4th – Fri., Nov. 22nd. All order forms and information will be handed out by homeroom teachers. Additional order forms will be available on the class of 2020 bulletin board, located in Warrior Hall, the Main Office, and on the District website. See Mrs. Williams in the music department with questions.
3. Attention JV and Varsity Baseball Players: There will be a player candidate meeting on Wed., Nov.13th @ 2:15 in room 525. General information and off-season workout program for the 2020 season will be discussed.
4. International Club members: Candy money is now overdue. Please turn in money to Mrs. Bunal or Mrs. Brady ASAP.
5. Attention Freshman: This year’s Middle School musical will be Frozen Jr. Auditions will be on Thurs., Nov., 21st from 3:30-6:30 at the Middle School. See Mrs. Williams in the music department for audition materials.
6. Boys who are interested in trying out for the Boys’ Basketball team (JV & V) are asked to attend a player meeting on Tues., Nov., 12th at 2:20pm in the HS gym. If you cannot make this meeting, please see Mr. Herthum to get the correct paperwork.
7. For girls interested in trying out for volleyball there will be a mandatory pre-season meeting on Wed., Nov. 13th at 6pm in the HS gym.
8. Those interested in joining Nordic Ski this winter season, should attend the informational meeting next Wednesday, November 13th from 3:15-3:30 pm. Please meet in the High School main foyer outside the gym.
9. Menu change for today – Cheese quesadillas, green beans, yogurt cups.
10. Indoor Track and Field meeting for anyone interested will be on Thursday, November 14th in the Cafeteria at 3:00 pm.
11. Whitesboro CSD Community Night presentation will take place on Thursday, November 14th from 6:00-8:00 at the Middle School Auditorium. Mental Health, Food Allergies, Students & Vaping, Safety & Security and Every Student Succeeds ACT (ESSA) are the topics to be discussed.
12. The literary Magazine will meet on Wed., Nov. 13th in room 619 after school. New members are welcome.
13. Attention Boys interested in trying out for Varsity Ice Hockey: There will be an informational meeting on Thursday, November 14th in the High School Cafeteria at 5:30 PM. Please plan on attending.