WHITESBORO HIGH SCHOOLDAILY BULLETINMonday, November 20, 2017Day A
NO EVENTS SCHEDULED
1. A reminder to all International Club members that the money for the candy fundraiser is due to Mr. Klein by Friday, December 1st. You may begin turning in your money at any time.
2. The Whitesboro High School’s 24th Annual Pie Drive needs your support! Please consider a tax deductible donation of any amount to support the Pie Drive for the benefit of the Utica Rescue Mission and 1st Presbyterian Church Thanksgiving Dinners for the needy of our communities. Help us reach our goal to make 350 pies for these worthy agencies that have come to rely on our pies for their meals. The Pie Drive is today & tomorrow. Donations can be made in the High School Main Office or room 530. Join the Pie Drive Team and contribute whatever you can today! Thank you.
3. There will be a brief meeting for all boys interested in trying out for Varsity & JV baseball in the spring. The meeting is in room 525, today at 2:15.
4. Thea Bowman Holiday Toy Drive is taking place now through Dec. 17th. Thea Bowman organization serves low-income, at-risk children and families. We are in search of new toys and clothing for boys and girls between the ages of 18 months and 14 years old. Drop-Box locations and more information is available in Main Office.
5. GSA will be holding a general membership meeting on Tuesday after school in room 624. We encourage everyone to attend. Everyone is welcome. Thank you.
6. The Whitesboro Fire Department has a “Buffet Breakfast with Santa” and they need volunteers looking for volunteer hours and to help out. The Breakfast on Sunday, December 10th from 8 am to Noon. Anyone who is interested, please sign up with Mr. Putnam in room 505 by Monday, November 27th.
7. Attention Science Olympiad students: There will be a quick meeting after school today in room 511 to go over rules and distribute materials.
8. On Friday, Dec. 1st during lunch periods; pictures will be taken for those who missed picture day or would like a re-take. The photographer will be in the lobby of the Auditorium during lunch periods only. This is your last chance to get your school photo taken.
9. Attention Bridge Builders! Our next meeting will be on Mon., Nov. 27th after school in room 625 after school. New members are encouraged to attend.
10. Attention SADD Club members: There will be a SADD Club meeting on Wed., Nov. 29th after school in room 502. Please plan on attending. New members are always welcome. Thank you.
11. Attention all Seniors & Juniors: Have you thought about your future career? Do you want to be a nurse, physical therapist, engineer, lawyer, or something else? Miss K can help set up a one-day job shadow for you! Please go to the Guidance Office as soon as possible to sign up!