WHITESBORO HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, November 29, 2022
EVENTS OF THE DAY:
Boys JV Basketball Chittenango (Scrimmage) Home 5:15 PM Whitesboro HS
Boys Varsity Basketball Chittenango (Scrimmage) Home 6:45 PM Whitesboro HS
Boys Varsity Ice Hockey at RFA (Scrimmage) 7:00 PM Kennedy Arena
- The Red Cross Club will be collecting new toys for Stuff the Bus until Friday in the Library and Main Office. If you have any questions, please contact Ms. Ambrose. Happy collecting!
- Want to buy a yearbook? Visit yearbook google classrooms and click the Jostens link to purchase!
- Picture retakes are scheduled for Wednesday. Forms are available in the main office.
- Moana Junior audition materials are now available! If you are interested in joining the cast of Moana Junior, which is open to students in 9th grade, please collect an audition packet and music from outside of the music room, and write your name on the list. Auditions are on December 8th, and all information is in the audition packet.
- The Political Discussion Club will meet TODAY after school in room 2301. Hope to see you there.
- Extra! Extra! Hear all about it! Smoke signal will be meeting on Wednesday, in room 3207 to work on the holiday issue. Again, all hands on deck! See Mrs. Coriale if you cannot attend.
- GSA Club will meet this Wednesday after school in Room 3201. All are welcome!
- Attention International Club officers: There will be an officers’ meeting on Wednesday right after school in room 2606.
- Attention Ski Club: Money and Permission slips for Gore Mountain trip on December 17th are due this week.
- SADD Club will meet today after school to discuss our candy cane fundraiser. Please meet in room 3211 immediately after school. See you there!
- If you played on the following Varsity Sports in the Fall: Gymnastics, Girls Tennis, Girls Soccer, Boys Soccer, Field Hockey or Girls Swimming and you had a 90 or above on your report card, please came to the Athletic department, during lunch, study hall or gym class and pick up your Varsity Scholar Pin.
- The library is closed today for class use periods 3, 4, 6, 8 and 9. Sorry for any inconvenience!
- Model UN will meet this Thursday after school in room 2111. We will be signing up for the Syracuse Conference that day. You will need to bring in your permission slip and fee to the meeting. If you have not picked up the info packet see Mrs. Dean ASAP.