WHITESBORO HIGH SCHOOL
Tuesday, June 14, 2022
EVENTS OF THE DAY: NO EVENTS SCHEDULED
1. Whitesboro Maintenance Department will be hiring summer help. It will pay $13.20 per hour. If you are interested, please come to the main office and complete an application.
2. Attention Girl Volleyball players: Please come to the Main Office for information regarding Whitesboro Warriors Volleyball Camp being offered July 5th-July 8th.
3. If you are signed-up for the high school orchestra next year and are interested in studying privately over the summer with Mrs. Ruggio, please see her in room 113 for an informational flyer. Thank you.
4. Extra! Extra! Read all about it! Look for Smoke Signal’s final issue of the year on the school’s website. (It is also located on the Whitesboro CSD tab at the top left of your Chromebooks.) Enjoy- and have a safe & happy summer!
5. Ms. Kirch will be collecting 11th and 12th grade student parking passes starting Monday. You must turn in your parking tag if you would like your $5.00 deposit back.