WHITESBORO HIGH SCHOOLDAILY BULLETINWednesday, November 27, 2017Day A
NO EVENTS SCHEDULED
1. A reminder to all International Club members that the money for the candy fundraiser is due to Mr. Klein by this Friday. You may begin turning in your money at any time.
2. Thea Bowman Holiday Toy Drive is taking place now through Dec. 17th. Thea Bowman organization serves low-income, at-risk children and families. We are in search of new toys and clothing for boys and girls between the ages of 18 months and 14 years old. Drop-Box locations and more information is available in Main Office.
3. GSA will be holding a general membership meeting Tuesday after school in room 624. We encourage everyone to attend. Everyone is welcome. Thank you.
4. The Whitesboro Fire Department has a “Buffet Breakfast with Santa” and they need volunteers looking for volunteer hours and to help out. The Breakfast on Sunday, December 10th from 8 am to Noon. Anyone who is interested, please sign up with Mr. Putnam in room 505 by Monday, November 27th.
5. This Friday, during lunch periods; pictures will be taken for those who missed picture day or would like a re-take. The photographer will be in the lobby of the Auditorium during lunch periods only. This is your last chance to get your school photo taken.
6. Attention Bridge Builders! Our next meeting will be today after school in room 625 after school. New members are encouraged to attend.
7. Attention SADD Club members: There will be a SADD Club meeting on Wednesday after school in room 502. Please plan on attending. New members are always welcome. Thank you.
8. Attention all Seniors & Juniors: Have you thought about your future career? Do you want to be a nurse, physical therapist, engineer, lawyer, or something else? Miss K can help set up a one-day job shadow for you! Please go to the Guidance Office as soon as possible to sign up!
9. There will be a National Honor Society Meeting for ALL members on Tuesday after school in room 607. Salvation Army bell-ringing sign-ups for all present and new members will be on the agenda. Newly inducted members will be signing up for Whitesboro’s Tutoring service. Those NHS Seniors who have NOT yet paid their NHS dues must bring it to the meeting. All members please make all efforts to attend.
10. The High School Social Studies Department is currently conducting our annual food drive to benefit the Utica Rescue Mission. Non-perishable goods can be brought to your social studies class. This drive will run until December 21st. This annual food drive continues to be the largest single donation the Rescue Mission receives at this time of year - over 3,000 pounds! So please consider helping those in our community who are in need. Please see your social studies teacher for more information.
11. There will be a meeting for all Ski Club members on Wednesday at 2:20 in room 523. The upcoming trip to Gore Mtn. will be discussed.
12. Attention Snowmobilers: Do you want to earn your Youthful Operator snowmobile license? This Saturday Oriska Sno-Drifters will be holding a youth snowmobile safety course. There is no cost for course. Pre-registration is required. More information is available in the Main Office.