First Day of School Information & Reminders
Reminders for all Parents/Guardians:
- Complete the health screening for your child tomorrow morning, and on all in-person learning days, prior to sending them to school.
- Send your child to school with the completed green health screening form.
- All students should be coming to school wearing an appropriate face covering, including while on the bus.
Additional reminders for Parents/Guardians of students in grades K-5:
- Cohort B should report for in-person learning at their school.
- Students in cohort A should log into their teacher’s Google classroom for their daily assignments and/or activities.
- 100% remote students in grades K-5 should follow the directions as provided by their BOCES teacher. Please note that they should sign into Google using the username and password provided by their BOCES teacher, not their Whitesboro Google username and password.
- To help us avoid traffic congestion, if you are driving your children to school please adhere to the following drop off times:
Deerfield and Marcy - 9:20 a.m.
Hart’s Hill - 9:10 a.m.
Westmoreland Road - 8:30 a.m.
Additional reminders for Parents/Guardians of students in grades 6-12:
- Cohort A should report for in-person learning at their school.
- Cohorts B and C, and fully remote students should log into their teacher’s Google classrooms and join their classes via Zoom and/or Google Meet in accordance with their class schedule and information from their teachers. Student login issues should be reported via www.wboro.org/parenttechsupport.
As always, for additional information and details about our reopening, please visit www.wboro.org/reopeningplan.